Hi, I felt a little disappointed!

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Wed May 11 12:51:59 CDT 2005

Rock S wrote:

> Thanks, Michael. I see. I could wait the 1.2 release!
> But I want to know who can decide to accept me.
> Who can give me the account of the repository!

Commit access to the repository is ultimately granted by someone with
the permission to tweak the password file on the server.  Generally
speaking, that's going to be somebody on this list with an email address
ending in @red-bean.com.  But the decision on who /should/ receive that
access is a decision made by the translation coordinator (of which we
have kinda none right now) and full committers, I think.