We can release the Simplified Chinese 1.1 now.

Rock S daijun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 03:43:53 CST 2005

I know . I think you will get troubles. I have build the book with FOP.
You have to do things below.

1,Use the special xsl to build fo.(And the FOP has bug to handle FO file which
language is zh_cn, So  you may have to replace language="zh_cn" to
language="zh").
2,Must have the Chinese font files and use org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader
to build the font  metrics-files. And build pdf with '-c
.userconfig.xml' option.

The font and metrics files is a little big, I can send you if you need.
The attachments is the xsl file to build fo and the userconfig file to
build pdf.

And below is a demo pdf file I build.
http://www.subversion.org.cn/svnbook/1.1/svn-bookdemo.pdf

On 11/30/05, Max Bowsher <maxb1 at ukf.net> wrote: