[svnbook commit] r1750 - trunk/src/en/book

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Fri Oct 28 09:37:30 CDT 2005

Ben Collins-Sussman wrote:

> On 10/25/05, *C. Michael Pilato* <cmpilato at red-bean.com
> <mailto:cmpilato at red-bean.com>> wrote:
>

>     *Software
>     * 	*Type
>     * 	*Description
>     *
>     Adobe Photoshop
>     	standalone WebDAV application
>     	Able to read from and write to WebDAV URLs
>     Cadaver
>     	standalone WebDAV application
>     	command-line WebDAV client utility
>     DAV Explorer
>     	standalone WebDAV application 	Java-based GUI WebDAV client utility
>     dav2fs
>     	WebDAV filesystem implementation
>     	Linux filesystem module
>

>     I think you'll find this to be much more useful as a quick
>     reference -- more information presented in a more straightforward way.
>

> Looks great!  Can you put that in?  And move the 'type' definitions
> back to the beginning as well?

I'll put the table in, but will not be moving the type definitions.
O'Reilly guidelines disallow subheadings immediately following headings
without text in-between, and the /perfect/ text to put between the
WebDAV type headings and the individual software subheadings is the
definition of those types.