font mix-up

Julian Foad julianfoad at btopenworld.com
Fri Apr 14 08:44:45 CDT 2006

alexst at physics.wayne.edu wrote:
> Hi,
> I noticed that the fonts in the  section "Typographic Conventions" are
> mixed-up.
> Thanks for the great book!
>   Alex

Thanks for trying, but that's not a helpful bug report.  What version and
format of the book are you looking at, what software are you using to view it,
and in what way are the fonts mixed up?

FWIW, when I view the nightly build HTML format
<http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.preface.conventions.html#svn.preface.conventions.typo>
in Firefox 1.5 on SuSE Linux 10.0, the text "Constant width" displays in a
constant-width font, "Constant width italic" in a constant-width italic font,
and "Italic" in an italic font, as expected.

- Julian