how to build our branch?

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Thu Dec 21 21:42:40 CST 2006

>> So, what new tools do I need?  Can we update our README accordingly?
>
> You shouldn't need new tools.  There must be some path references in the
> DTD set that aren't relative or somesuch.  Lemme take a look.

Okay.  Update and see if r2579 helps.  There are still paths that begin
with /usr in the .../dtd/docbook-4.4/catalog file, but I'm not sure if
that file matters to us.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton