Broken link to PDF version

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Fri Jan 27 13:08:42 CST 2006

That .nyud.net:8090 URL thing is a reference to a Coral Cache archive
(http://www.coralcdn.org/).  We started using those archives to redirect
some load off of our box.  Unfortunately, for many folks (including
myself), the links just don't work at all.

I'm +1 on restoring the old links, and connection-limiting requests for
the PDFs, but it's a shared server, so I'll have to take that up with
the rest of the admins.