Query about Japanese Translation

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Mon Jan 30 08:20:18 CST 2006

Tetsuto Teddy Nishiyama wrote:

> Michael,
>
> It seems there was some discussion about a year back within
> the Japanese Subversion mailing list about getting an official
> translation up on the Red-Bean HP but it seems they were having
> some trouble getting the necessary people to take on the
> project.
>
> It may take some time, but let me try to find some time to join
> the Japanese list, see what's going on there.
>
> I'll report back when and if there's some action.

Sounds good.  And again, even if there's no traction or interest for
moving the traslation work into our community, if we could get one
person to volunteer to maintain index.jp.html so that visitors to our
site could more easily find out a) that there is a Japanese translation,
and b) where it lives (red-bean or elsewhere), that's of benefit to all.