R: Suggestion on formatting a list in HTML

Federico Nebiacolombo federico.nebiacolombo at softeco.it
Wed Jul 5 08:55:33 CDT 2006

(continue from my previous mail)
Of course, if you decide to use our image-approach (which is very easy to
maintain and which save space
on web page) I can share with you my (very) simple diagram which is based on
word doc. very fast to be updated.
Let me known if you need it :-)
It could nice if every language-specific web page could adopt a similar way
to give feedback
about transaltion status; for this reason we already adopted english labels
in image legenda (NA, TIP, VIP, TC...)

best regards
Nebiac