R: Suggestion on formatting a list in HTML

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Thu Jul 6 09:02:52 CDT 2006

Célio Cidral Junior wrote:
> I think the two status columns look better if their contents are
> center-aligned, so I did it in the attached patch. I had to take the
> left text alignment out from the column headers' stylesheet to make
> them center-aligned by default. The problem is that the two first
> column headers are now center-aligned, though the two first columns
> are left-aligned. I didn't find a clean way to fix this with CSS.
>
> I will commit it, unless somebody has more suggestions — which are
> welcome.  :-)

I like it, and think your changes were good ones.  When you commit, please
move your custom styles into the common styles.css stylesheet so that other
teams can make use of this system, too.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton