R: R: R: Suggestion on formatting a list in HTML

Federico Nebiacolombo federico.nebiacolombo at softeco.it
Fri Jul 7 01:28:32 CDT 2006

> > It seems this is a very hot topic...but will be any translation
> progresse to
> > display?! :-)
>
> Sorry Federico, could you please elaborate your question a bit more?

opps, sometime my english is so hard!?
It was only a witty remark (a joke): I was noting that I was spending more
time on
HTML stuff than on translation stuff, so in shorts I will have a splendid
HTML translation status BUT no progress to put into :-)

cheers
Nebiac

PS: in few minutes I am going to commit and send an email here about my HTML
proposal, stay tuned.