From SVN-Book-IT Coordinator

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Thu May 11 08:32:39 CDT 2006

matteo wrote:
> In order to be able to integrate our update/contributions I would like
> to agree with you about the fact that I'am going to update
> http://svn.red-bean.com/svnbook/trunk/www/index.it.html
> and, if you agree, I would need to add a link to other IT stuff used to
> coordinate the team.

So, it's preferable if you can keep a brief status notation and general team
coordination stuffs actually on the index.it.html page.  We've even carved
out a little space for each team to do that between the following markers on
that page:

<!-- NON-ENGLISH TRANSLATION-SPECIFIC STUFF BEGINS -->

<!-- NON-ENGLISH TRANSLATION-SPECIFIC STUFF ENDS -->

And it appears that you guys are already using that section.

> Specific files used by IT-web section could be contained inside
> http://svn.red-bean.com/svnbook/trunk/www/IT web folder.

Is there any reason why the contents can't live in trunk/src/it/?  Remember,
Subversion repositories are served up via HTTP, so you can have links to
http://svn.red-bean.com/svnbook/trunk/src/it/...  What don't we try that for
a while -- if it doesn't pan out, we can move stuff to /trunk/www/it/.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton