email address in the clear on svn.collab.net, red-bean.com?

Ryan Barrett svnbook at ryanb.org
Thu Nov 2 18:19:48 CST 2006

hey guys. sorry to keep harassing you about this. it looks like viewvc picked
up the change to svnbook at ryanb.org, but trac didn't. ie, these are fixed:

    http://viewvc.red-bean.com/svnbook/trunk/?pathrev=508
    http://viewvc.red-bean.com/svnbook?view=rev&revision=508

but these aren't:

   http://svnbook.red-bean.com/trac/changeset/508
   http://svnbook.red-bean.com/trac/log/trunk/src/book/book/ch09.xml?limit=100&rev=1076&mode=stop_on_copy&format=changelog

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Ryan Barrett wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Karl Fogel wrote:
>
>> I notice that someone has now changed r508 in the master repository
>> (http://svn.red-bean.com/svnbook/trunk/), but using the address
>>
>>  subversion at ryanb.org
>>
>> instead of
>>
>>  svnbook at ryanb.org
>>
>> I've re-changed the revprop to be the latter.  I don't know if the Trac db
>
> phew! thank god. svnbook at ryanb.org just submits minor book errata every now
> and then, but subversion at ryanb.org activates an orbiting death ray satellite.
> it hunts down developers who work on CVS, darcs, git, etc, and fires
> high-intensity lasers at them. (RCS developers are spared; they've already
> suffered more than enough.)
>
> -Ryan
>
> --
> http://snarfed.org/