Error in "Importing Initial Data"

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Tue Nov 7 12:44:36 CST 2006

Nah, there's no shame in providing documentation that works for a larger
swath of people.  If the Unix folk don't know any better, ... well,
let's just say that's not really one of my coremost concerns.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton