Poor example in "Look Ma! No Network!

schoon at hsva.de schoon at hsva.de
Tue Oct 24 01:37:04 CDT 2006

Sorry, but I will never understand how an incorrect
example can be useful to the reader. Simplifications
are ok, distortions not. Be my guest, keep the exam-
ple, but please add a footnote explaining its short-
comings.

As one of the end users of Subversion, I can only
hope that I'm not victim of some capricious design
decision that now is being justified with hot air.

I have recently migrated to Subversion from CVS
(from RCS, from SCCS, ...) and consider it to be
a positive experience.

Yours

Johannes

"marc gonzalez-carnicer" <carnicer at gmail.com> wrote on 23.10.2006