email address in the clear on svn.collab.net, red-bean.com?

Karl Fogel kfogel at red-bean.com
Tue Oct 24 01:38:04 CDT 2006

On 10/24/06, Ryan Barrett <svnbook at ryanb.org> wrote:
> hi guys. karl, c. michael, we talked a while back about my email address
> visible on svn.collab.net and red-bean.com, and you were gracious enough to
> change it in the repository's log message. (thread below.)
>
> sorry to harass you again, but the trac installation on red-bean.com is
> serving up that same email address. it looks like it's based on the same log
> message for that svn revision, but trac describes it as "changeset 508," not
> revision 9064.
>
>    http://svnbook.red-bean.com/trac/changeset/508
>    http://viewvc.red-bean.com/svnbook/trunk/?pathrev=508
>    http://viewvc.red-bean.com/svnbook?view=rev&revision=508
>    http://svnbook.red-bean.com/trac/log/trunk/src/book/book/ch09.xml?limit=100&rev=1076&mode=stop_on_copy&format=changelog
>
> any chance you can fix that log message, too? you're welcome to either remove
> the email address or use svnbook at ryanb.org.

I notice that someone has now changed r508 in the master repository
(http://svn.red-bean.com/svnbook/trunk/), but using the address

   subversion at ryanb.org

instead of

   svnbook at ryanb.org

I've re-changed the revprop to be the latter.  I don't know if the Trac db
gets updated automatically, as part of a cron job or something, though.
Perhaps someone else here can say?

-Karl