Contribution for 'combing list' from Italy

Federico Nebiacolombo federico.nebiacolombo at softeco.it
Tue Oct 31 11:14:39 CST 2006

Hi Michael,
           looking at COMMITTERS page I kindly ask you to remove these users:

69 	      giorgio_valoti   Giorgio Valoti <giorgio_v at mac.com>
72 	              fa_stu   Matteo Staurenghi <fa_stu at katamail.com> **

They are no more active from a lopng time,
see also http://www.red-bean.com/pipermail/svnbook-dev/2006-October/002598.html

thank and best regards
Nebiac