Thoughts on Chapter 1

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Sat Feb 24 15:59:16 CST 2007

Ben Collins-Sussman wrote:
> On 2/24/07, C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> wrote:
>
>> Thoughts?
>
> These are some pretty massive suggestions which I kinda wish, you
> know, you had brought up before the previous drop deadline, or even
> before we started writing for the 2nd edition.
>
> As such, I'm focusing on the current drop right now -- responding to
> ch4 and ch6 reviews, and reviewing ch2, ch5, ch8.  After we do the 2nd
> drop, let's chat about a chapter 1 overhaul.  I need to time to sleep
> on these ideas.

Oh, I certainly wasn't implying that we need to do this overnight.
(Trust me, I've not gotten to sleep before 3am for the past several
nights, so I'm not advocating doing *anything* overnight.)  But if my
complaints aren't unfounded, and we can agree on a solution, then maybe
we can pick this up before the final drop.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton