[svnbook commit] r2636 - trunk/src/en/book

Brian W. Fitzpatrick fitz at red-bean.com
Wed Jan 31 08:04:11 CST 2007

On 1/31/07, C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> wrote:
> fitz wrote:
> > Author: fitz
> > Date: Tue Jan 30 23:41:45 2007
> > New Revision: 2636
> >
> > Modified:
> >    trunk/src/en/book/ch-basic-usage.xml
>
> Er.  Why all the noise about a branch if you're just gonna break the trunk?
>
> I'll merge this change to your branch and revert the change to trunk.  But
> please remember to switch your working copy before committing again.

Grrrr.

I wasn't paying attention at the outset and I just created a new
directory in branches.  Then I switched to that directory, which
failed since it was empty and I had changes in my working copy.  Then,
after fixing my working copy, I got sidetracked, came back, ran 'svn
info' in the root of my working copy, and said to myself "oh, right..
it's on the branch", then proceeded to break trunk.

I should have just gone to bed.  Sorry

-Fitz