confusing "svn diff -c ..." switch

Ben Collins-Sussman sussman at
Wed Jun 27 19:01:34 CDT 2007

Did you try running 'svn help diff'?  :-)

Yes, it's a new switch in the nightly svn 1.4 book.  And yes, it's not
yet documented in the reference chapter of the book... that's why it's
a 'nightly build', and not a tagged, complete work.

The question I might ask you is:  why are you busy translating a
moving target?  :-)