Version for Subversion 1.3

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Wed Mar 14 12:29:58 CDT 2007

Schmidt, Holger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the web site http://svnbook.red-bean.com/ has versions of the book for
> 1.4, 1.2, 1.1, and 1.0, but not for 1.3.  I'm sure there is a version
> 1.3 out there.  What happened to 1.3?

There is a Subversion 1.3, yes.  But Subversion 1.4 was released before we
got the chance to document the 1.3 changes.  We didn't see value in
documenting 1.3 when we could cover 1.4, which has itself already been
available for a half-year (and is somewhat soon to be superceded by
Subversion 1.5).

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton