Request to use the single-page v1.4 HTML in a free iPhone application

Kent Behrends kent at bci.com
Wed Aug 13 14:05:48 CDT 2008

Hi:

I am a new subversion user on the Macintosh platform. As such, I find
myself referring to the downloaded Single-page HTML edition (http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn-book-html.tar.bz2
) often. I would like to create a free iPhone application that can
show this file.

I plan this application to select and view local and network
webarchives, I would like your permission to include the Subversion
1.4 HTML book as a local file (no network access required to display
the material). There would be no change to html content.

Thank you for your consideration

---
Kent Behrends
BEHR Consulting International