ch02: Ambiguous wording in example

Jens M. Felderhoff j.m.f at gmx.li
Thu Aug 14 15:26:44 CDT 2008

I found a confusing sentence in the section "Postponing conflict
resolution":

  For example, Sally makes changes to the file
  <filename>sandwich.txt</filename> in the repository.

Sally most probably edits the file in her working copy instead of
hacking the repository itself. I suggest to change the sentence to

  For example, Sally makes changes to the file
  <filename>sandwich.txt</filename> from the repository.

if it was intended to mean "the file was committed before and is not a
local file".

Cheers

Jens