[svnbook commit] r3235 - trunk/src/en/book

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Mon Aug 4 12:24:34 CDT 2008

fitz wrote:
> I didn't reflow any of the paragraphs that I edited, and I have to
> say--it almost killed me.  M-q is as much of a reflex for me as
> blinking my eye when someone is trying to poke their finger in it.

Oh, man.  I know *exactly* how you feel.  It's especially bad when you see
that you're creating lines of 90, 100, 120 character in length ... GAAAAH!

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
  been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton