Minor grammar error in advanced locking

Bryan Diamond bryand at rgrlx005.boi.hp.com
Mon Jan 28 11:53:51 CST 2008

Hi all,

Version Control with Subversion is a wonderful reference, and I thank
all of you for making my version control experience a happy one.

I have a minor error to report- in the advanced locking chapter, under
"Creating locks", there's a missing word in the last bit of paragraph 4:

"Secondly, the lock attempt succeeded.... The locking command would also
have failed if the file already been locked by someone else."

Probably should be:
"The locking command would also have failed if the file had already been
locked by someone else."

This is off of "http://svnbook.red-
bean.com/nightly/en/svn.advanced.locking.html", which I believe is the
nightly build of the 1.5 version.

My sincere thanks,

-Bryan Diamond