minor nit with acknowledgments

Malte Helmert helmert at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jul 1 11:41:45 CDT 2008

I just had a look at the big contributor list in the acknowledgments
section, and it is almost, but not quite, in alphabetical order. Names
that are at the wrong position:

  * Karl Heinz Marbaise should be sorted under "Marbaise" ("Karl Heinz"
    is the first name; "George Walker Bush" under B, not W).
  * Jens B. Jorgensen should presumably be sorted under "Jorgensen", not
    "B." (cf. where John R. Daily and Mark E. Hamilton are put).
  * Jens M. Felderhoff should be sorted unter "Felderhoff".
  * M. S. Sriram should be sorted unter "Sriram".
  * "Mark Benedetto King" should be sorted under "King", I think. (He
    uses "Ben" as his first name.)
  * Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis looks out of order, although I
    don't know where to put the name (if it's under "A", it should be
    between "Anderson" and "Arjona")