SVN Book Suggestions

See4th Design see4th at see4th.com
Thu Jul 10 05:46:45 CDT 2008

I read through passages of your book as guide in setting up my first
repository and here a few things that I would suggest that will greatly help
the reader:

.         Make a clearer distinction between Client and Server environments
upfront

.         Give examples on how to setup multiple repositories and realms

.         Give examples on how to setup multiple users and authz following
the 'Set Access Controls' section and before 'SASL' section

.         Give dir structure examples with files in the trunk, tag and
branches dirs

Accompanying source files would be a great addition.

Thanks,

Jeff Boothe  <mailto:jeff at see4th.com> Jeff at See4th.com
 <http://www.see4th.com> www.See4th.com
863-701-7008 ofc