FW: Error in Subversion 1.5 Book

Yates, Justin justin.yates at cgi.com
Wed Jul 9 10:06:20 CDT 2008

The second example on page 71 for svn move should read:

$ svn move -q my-project renamed-project

$ svn commit -m "Rename my-project to renamed-project."

Deleting my-project

Adding renamed-project

Instead of: Adding my-renamed-project.

Thanks,

Justin N. Yates | Consultant

South Product Group (SPG)
CGI

295 Technology Park Drive | Lebanon, VA 24266

Phone 276.889.7524 | Mobile 276.701.5097

justin.yates at cgi.com <mailto:justin.yates at cgi.com>  | www.cgi.com
<http://www.cgi.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging
to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates may be contained in this message.
If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or
responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think
for any reason this message may have been addressed to you in error, you
may not use or copy or deliver this message to anyone else.  In such
case, you should destroy this message, and are asked to notify the
sender by reply email.