[svnbook commit] r3184 - trunk/src/tools/bin

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Mon Jun 30 14:23:49 CDT 2008

Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> cmpilato wrote on Mon, 30 Jun 2008 at 13:57 -0500:
>> Author: cmpilato
>> Date: Mon Jun 30 13:57:27 2008
>> New Revision: 3184
>>
>> Log:
>> * src/tools/bin/spew-svn-command-options.sh
>>   New little helper script I used recently to check the reference section's
>>   subcommands/options lists.
>>

>> Added:
>>    trunk/src/tools/bin/spew-svn-command-options.sh   (contents, props changed)
>
> Somehow this script has the svn:mergeinfo property set:
>
> % svn pl -v http://svn.red-bean.com/svnbook/trunk/src/tools/bin/spew-svn-command-options.sh
> Properties on 'http://svn.red-bean.com/svnbook/trunk/src/tools/bin/spew-svn-command-options.sh':
>   svn:mergeinfo :
>
> Why?

Hrm.  I bet it was because I did:

   $ svn add spew-command-options.sh
   $ svn move spew-command-options.sh spew-svn-command-options.sh

The local move adds empty mergeinfo.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
  been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton