[svnbook commit] r2992 - trunk/src/pt_BR

cmpilato noreply at red-bean.com
Mon Mar 10 09:45:46 CDT 2008

Author: cmpilato
Date: Mon Mar 10 09:45:43 2008
New Revision: 2992

Log:
Removing the pt_BR area, per this correspondence:

   Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:37:18 -0300
   From: "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?C=E9lio_Cidral_Junior?=" <ccidral at gmail.com>
   To: "C. Michael Pilato" <cmpilato at red-bean.com>
   Subject: Re: Subversion book pt-BR translation

   2008/3/10, C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>:
   > Honestly, I think the various translation groups should do whatever they
   > need to to make life easier for themselves.  I'd prefer they'd continue to
   > maintain a translation of index.html at svnbook.com (just so there's one
   > place people know to come to for the book), but that's just my preference.

   I agree with you.  We will keep maintaining the actual
   index.pt_BR.html file.  You may want to delete the trunk/src/pt_BR
   directory under the official repository, there's no problem for us
   about that.

   Thanks!

   C=E9lio

(The pt_BR team is now using Google Code for coordination of their
translation efforts.)

Removed:
   trunk/src/pt_BR/