[TYPO] http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn.tour.initial.html

Eus eus at member.fsf.org
Mon Oct 20 22:24:54 CDT 2008

Hi Ho!

Just quick information:

A typo on http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn.tour.initial.html:

In addition, path names are used as XML attribute values in WebDAV exchanges,

__TYPO_BEGIN__as well in as some__TYPO_END__

of Subversion's housekeeping files. This means that path names can only contain legal XML (1.0) characters. Subversion also prohibits TAB, CR, and LF characters in path names to prevent paths from being broken up in diffs, or in the output of commands like svn log or svn status.

It should be "as well as in some"

PS: I am not subscribed to the mailing list. Please put me in the CC. Thanks.
PS2: If there is a better way to report typo, please tell me. Thanks.

Best regards,
Eus