[IMPORTANT] We're live on Google Code, effective immediately.

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Wed Jan 28 19:24:29 CST 2009

Effective immediately, the svnbook repository on red-bean.com is READ-ONLY.
 Google Code has finally added support for Subversion 1.5, so today I
completed the migration of our repository history over to that repository.
Future development will happen in the repository located at:

   http://svnbook.googlecode.com/svn

Ideally, you could simply 'svn switch --relocate' your existing working
copies to point to the new repository, but because the repository UUIDs
differ, recent Subversion clients will complain when you do this.  So, you
might as well checkout new working copies.  (Our tree is pretty small, anyway.)

   IF YOU PLAN TO COMMIT TO THIS REPOSITORY, YOU MUST PROVIDE ME WITH
   YOUR GOOGLE LOGIN (YOUR @GMAIL.COM ADDRESS).  IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE,
   GO GET ONE.  IT DOESN'T HURT.  I PROMISE.

We've decided not to mess with migrating our mailing list at this time.  So
svnbook-dev at red-bean.com will continue to be the place to have discussions
and such.

Sorry for the disruption, but we're hoping this will allow us to be more
agile with project management tasks and ultimately facilitate collaboration.

Thanks.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/