[IMPORTANT] We're live on Google Code, effective immediately.

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Wed Jan 28 21:11:54 CST 2009

Ben Collins-Sussman wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 7:24 PM, C. Michael Pilato
> <cmpilato at red-bean.com> wrote:
>
>>   IF YOU PLAN TO COMMIT TO THIS REPOSITORY, YOU MUST PROVIDE ME WITH
>>   YOUR GOOGLE LOGIN (YOUR @GMAIL.COM ADDRESS).  IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE,
>>   GO GET ONE.  IT DOESN'T HURT.  I PROMISE.
>
> FYI, having a gmail account doesn't mean you actually have to use gmail.
>
> Also, all you really need is a 'google' account... any email address
> can be a google account.  A gmail account is just a specific type of
> google account.

Thanks, Ben.  I hadn't realized that Google Code had switched to allowing
any Google account (it didn't used to be that way).

In that case, should we pre-populate the Project Members list with folks'
email addresses as listed in COMMITTERS?

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/