probably numerous pedantic book issues coming soon

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Thu Jun 11 07:23:36 CDT 2009

  i'm about to scrutinize the latest version (r3542) of the book, as
prep for putting together a tutorial and possibly a short course in
svn, so be prepared for me to post lots of niggling little
observations, any and all of which you're free to ignore in their
entirety.  my pedantry is just a character flaw i've learned to live
with.  :-)

rday

p.s.  does anyone have pointers to actual svn *courseware*?  either
free, or licenseable depending on the price.

Linked In:                             http://www.linkedin.com/in/rpjday