Issue 60 in svnbook: Trying to hack my computer

codesite-noreply at codesite-noreply at
Mon Sep 14 14:08:05 CDT 2009

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 60 by Tinytreasures69: Trying to hack my computer

Please describe the problem you found.  Try to avoid referring to "page
numbers", as those are subject to change over time.  If you need to, quote
the book paragraph(s) that are incorrect, and recommend corrections.

	svnbook-issues.csv  4.6 KB