Minor fix for de:ch04

Wolf Peuker wolfpeuker at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 8 06:06:53 CDT 2010

Hello German translators,

I would suggest a minor improvement to only one sentence in the German
translation of Chapter 4, id="svn.branchmerge.commonpatterns.feature"
I have attached two alternative patches.

Currently it is:
"Ein Funktions-Zweig wird nur /dann/ benötigt, /falls/ eine Änderung
eine große Anzahl destabilisierender Übergaben erfordert."

And I think that /falls/ addresses logic aspects whereas /dann/ is used
to arrange temporal aspects of statements. Both can be considered as
correct in this context. I think, the first patch brings the translation
closer to the English version with the additional benefit of giving more
emphasis to /nur/.

Thanks for reading,
Wolf