Issue 110 in svnbook: HTML version fails to load correctly

svnbook at googlecode.com svnbook at googlecode.com
Wed Feb 9 18:13:22 CST 2011

Comment #2 on issue 110 by chr... at lavabit.com: HTML version fails to load
correctly
http://code.google.com/p/svnbook/issues/detail?id=110

I can't find an 'svn-book.html' file.
However, the problem appears in 'index.html', which contains:

	body { background-image: url('images/draft.png');

This is from
<http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn-book-html-chunk.tar.bz2> from
today (2011-02-09).

Sorry, I neglected to specify the file & source in the original report.
I was nonplussed having spent over an hour trying to find why this had
stopped working.
(Helped least by the viewer app replacing the page with a message
complaining about my network connection!)