Suggested paragraph change in Chapter 4 just before figure 4.3.

Brown, NeilX D neilx.d.brown at intel.com
Wed Jul 6 18:22:53 CDT 2011

Hi Michael,

Re:  r3881 cool.  Thanks.

Re: Index.  Can I help?  How?  (I've _never_ done this kind of thing before
but I use indexes a _lot_ and am bloody sick of bitching about them without
anyone ever getting back to me.  You did.  Which tools do I learn that don't
involve paying money to Adobe and where do I get the relevant 'current'
source material?)  Or am I stuck with whining to O'Reilly in hopes that
someday they have the resources available to listen?  :-)

Oops.  I just noticed something.  I don't want anyone getting in trouble or
getting any mistaken ideas. . . .

NOTA BENE:
INTEL is NOT my employer nor will they provide or paying for anything
I do.  I do not represent INTEL.  Neither do I even know any INTEL policies
or PR position(s).  Nothing I say or do should be taken to in _ANY_ way
reflect upon INTEL or in _ANY_ sense represents INTEL policy, statements,
commitments, or endorsements because they do _not_ have any relation.

In fact furtherance of this conversation should continue with neilb at idiom.com
which reflects the fact that I am only acting in my personal capacity.

Neil