Issue 113 in svnbook: I can't find any mention of tkdiff

svnbook at svnbook at
Thu Mar 17 12:16:47 CDT 2011

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 113 by at I can't find any mention of tkdiff

tkdiff is a graphical text comparison utility based on Tk & Wish.  It works
with subversion (as well as cvs).  Executing "tkdiff my_file.c" will give
you a graphical picture of all the changes made to my_file.c in your
working directory versus the repository.  tkdiff can also be used for
graphically merging changes.  Very useful & definitely worth mention.