Wiki translation

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Mon Jul 2 21:02:52 CDT 2012

On 7/3/2012 1:52 AM, Maxim Kravets wrote:
> How can I translate website page?
> I have seen some stuff in repo, is it right place to go? Also, I'd
> like to setup new translated version for a nightly buld.
The website is housed in the repository under ^/www.  Feel free to edit
index.ru.html.  We try to keep most of that page as a direct translation
of the index.en.html, but you should find a block that's dedicated to
translation-specific stuff (where you can advertise for help with the
work, document the status of the translation, etc.).

As for the nightly build, as long as the typical 'make' rules work as
expected, I should be able to get that setup for you tomorrow sometime.