Issue 168 in svnbook: SVN --accept command options are missing

svnbook at svnbook at
Fri Jun 1 05:54:19 CDT 2012

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 168 by SilviuPr... at SVN --accept command options are

Issue location:

--accept ACTION
Specifies an action for automatic conflict resolution. Possible actions are
postpone, base, mine-full, theirs-full, edit, and launch.

There are also other options for SVN --accept command option,
as "theirs-conflict" and "mine-conflict". Maybe there are also other
options, but with the two I mention I tested and they work.