Most Current Subversion Book For Kindle

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Thu May 31 07:49:10 CDT 2012

I've actually been thinking about this quite a bit lately, even to the point
of exploring what it would take for this community to self-publish Kindle
versions of the text on Amazon (for free, of course).  Our build system
already supports generating .epub files, but my personal knowledge of the
e-book formats (apparently there are many?) and about the Kindle publishing
process is next-to-nothing.