Issue 216 in svnbook: PDF version of book is missing some text

svnbook at googlecode.com svnbook at googlecode.com
Mon Jul 28 12:23:00 CDT 2014

Updates:

Comment #1 on issue 216 by cmpilato: PDF version of book is missing some
text
http://code.google.com/p/svnbook/issues/detail?id=216

Thanks for the report.

Unfortunately, our PDF generation is only as reliable as the tools that do
the work.  From time to time we find that the FOP-based output (PDF, PS,
etc.) isn't always the most reliable in the world.  But ultimately, this
project's primary deliverable is the Docbook XML source of the book.  The
more human-readable output formats are somewhat secondary and provided as a
service.

Closing this as WontFix, though that sounds quite a bit more obstinate than
I intend.