Branch disarray.

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Tue Nov 25 08:54:02 CST 2014

Jens,

Sorry I didn't catch this earlier, but (in complete disobedience of the
very approach it prescribes) the svnbook-dev repository isn't using
"trunk" as a project root.  Rather, each translation is it's own branch,
with the "branches/VERSION" just serving as a place to organize those
things.

I'm going to recreate the branches/1.8 structure in the correct (for
this repository) way ... and then document this in a README file in the
branches/ directory. :-)  Sorry for the repository churn.  I will,
however, try to make sure that your 1.8 translation work thus far
remains available in HEAD at the end of this reshuffling process.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>