Farewell to Google Code ... now where?

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Fri Mar 20 10:51:28 CDT 2015

On 03/19/2015 05:04 PM, Jens M. Felderhoff wrote:
> On Thu, 2015-03-19 at 20:08 +0300, Pavel Lyalyakin wrote:
>
>> I can say that I like the idea of moving to SourceForge. I've just
>> checked https://sourceforge.net/p/svnbook/ and it seems to me that
>> it's ready to go live.
> Yes, it looks good.  What about migrating accounts to SF?  Do we have to
> create our own accounts to re-register with the project?

Yes, it appears that you'll have to have a SourceForge.net account, and
I'll need to know the account name so I can add you (and others) to the
Developer group in the project.

It sounds like folks are ready to call this decision "made" and get back
to work.  I'm cool with that -- I think SourceForge.net will serve the
project well.  So, if you guys want to ensure that you have accounts
there and then hook me up with that information, I'll get your commit
access restored.  I'll also own the work of getting the nightly build
scripts and such working with the new host.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>