thank you for the Subversion book; and a question about future plans

Mark Daniel Ward mdw at purdue.edu
Fri Jan 29 11:35:31 CST 2016

Dear Mike and Pavel,

Thank you for the updates!  I'll keep my eyes open for the 1.8 release
of the book when it's ready.  I wish that I was a Subversion power user
(I'm a bit of a novice); otherwise, I would happily offer to help you
guys with this effort.  I do have a 700 page book that I wrote on
probability theory, but in Subversion I am much less experienced.
Thanks again for the update.

Mark