I want to translate the book "Version Control with Subversion" into Vietnamese

Chinh Do chinh.d.v at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 22:44:13 CDT 2016

Hi,

I'm Chinh Do and I'm a Vietnamese developer and I'm using SVN everyday in
my development. I have more than 10 years experience in software
development (https://vn.linkedin.com/in/chinhdv) so I confident that I can
translate this book into my native language to spread the book and to help
the other Vietnamese developers from using SVN. Before, I used to
contributed on translating Mantis Bug Tracker, Vivaldi browser into
Vietnamese. Please let me know how can I join the translation team.

Thanks,

Chinh Do