index.vi.html

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Mon Oct 24 10:11:39 CDT 2016

Chinh Do,

Congratulations on completing your translation of the book's Preface!

I've linked up the index.vi.html page with the other translations of the
website's homepage (index.en.html), hopefully using the correct word(s) to
refer to the language (Tiếng Việt).

There remain a couple of things to be done to that page, though.  First, we
need to give information about the translation work itself and how to get
involved.  Between the commented lines that read:

<!-- NON-ENGLISH TRANSLATION-SPECIFIC STUFF BEGINS -->

and:

<!-- NON-ENGLISH TRANSLATION-SPECIFIC STUFF END -->

you might wish to drop in something like the following HTML (though, in
Vietnamese instead of English):

<h2>Vietnamese Version</h2>

   version of the book.  You can see our progress via the nightly build
   at <a href="http://svnbook.red-bean.com/vi/1.8/"
   >http://svnbook.red-bean.com/vi/1.8/</a>.  If you'd like to help
   out with this translation effort, contact Chinh Do
   (chinh.d.v{__AT__}gmail.com).</p>

And secondly, we need to translate the rest of that file's content into
Vietnamese.

Thanks!

-- Mike