I want to translate the book "Version Control with Subversion" into Vietnamese

Chinh Do chinh.d.v at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 20:46:16 CDT 2016

Hi Mike,

It's of course would be better to start with 1.8 as the newest version so
please let me start with 1.8. About SourceForge.net account, I've just
registered for an account with username *chinhdo* (email:
chinh.d.v at gmail.com).

About the translation into Vietnamese, I can only do the translation in my
free time so the progress would not be fast but I'll try my best.

Thanks and Best,
Chinh Do