introduction Thomas Hofmann

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Fri Sep 8 13:40:59 CDT 2017

Hello, Thomas.

This list is all about the development of the so-called "Subversion book".
Known as "Version Control with Subversion" or "the turtle book" in its
O'Reilly Media published forms, it's effectively the official documentation
of the Subversion version control system.

So, if you have a question or concern about the book's content -- maybe a
suggestion for how to clarify some topic it covers, or an error you've
spotted in the text, or an offer to translate the book into another
language -- this is the place for you.

If you have a question about Subversion *itself*, though, this is NOT the
correct forum.

-- Mike