Arlie Davis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
r858929 | brane | 2006-03-12 15:21:26 -0600 (Sun, 12 Mar 2006)
Add support to svnserve to run as a native Windows service. This
allows svnserve to start automatically, at system boot time, without
having a user logged in and without the need for an external service
Patch by: Arlie Davis <email@example.com>
* subversion/svnserve/main.c (main): Updated to support running as a
Windows service. Adds new --service run mode.
* subversion/svnserve/winservice.h: New.
Contains public declarations for service support.
* subversion/svnserve/winservice.c: New.
Contains implementation of service support.
* notes/windows-service.txt: New.
Contains notes on how to use service support (install, start, stop,
* build.conf (svnserve): Add dependency on ws2_32.lib for Windows.